Tailor-made and customisable workspace solution designed to create a space where teams can meet up and prosper by working together
Enterprise Custom-Built Office Solution
Suitable for: Small to big corporate enterprises
Services we provide
We partner with you to shape your vision into a strategic plan, balancing budget and timeline.
Using a human-centered design approach, we design flexible office suites that resonate with your culture, team, and community. We strive to make each experience thoughtful and caring, recognizing the importance of social interactions in the workplace.
Bringing your space to life, whether through construction or renovation.
We manage every aspect of your custom-built office upon building it.
Why work with us?
Reduced Capex in Office Management
We consult, design, build and manage your office suite for you with flexible financing options. It’s the smartest way to own an office without heavy Capital expenditure (or “CapEx”).
Custom-Built for Any Team Sizes (up to 800 pax)
Our agile flexible workspace arrangement allows you to easily scale up/down your office suite whenever you need less/more room according to your team size needs.
Strategic Office Locations at Exclusive Rates
Work with us through our property developer partnership network. We would consult, source, build, design and manage your office in your preferred location.
Flexible Office Lease Period
Our typical enterprise clients would enjoy a shorter lease period with us on average of 1.5 – 3 years (with renewal option) vs. typical 3 – 10 years in office buildings.
Trustable Workspace Partner
We’ve served over 10,000 members with >4.5/5 ⭐on Google Review in the past 6 years. We’re driven to share our experience and expertise to help you build the future of work.
Attached Coworking Space
Embrace sustainability by choosing a coworking space situated next to your office. Share amenities and facilities that aren’t in constant use (eg. event space for townhall meeting), and enjoy the flexibility to scale your team up or down in a workspace that adapts to your needs.
Other Enterprise Solutions
An Enterprise Solution is an office setting that has been specially created to meet the functional needs, brand identity, and interior design preferences of your company.
You have the option of having your new office built in one of the following locations:
1. An existing WORQ location
2. In a new building or area that you prefer to be in
3. In the place where you currently work
1. WORQ team works closely with you to gain a knowledge of your business, workflow, desired design of the workspace, desired team culture, and required quantity of floor space.
2. The appropriate space is then selected for you by WORQ based on the available location (or a shortlist of buildings in the areas you have indicated as preferences).
3. In addition to choosing materials and furnishings, WORQ creates a test-fit/draft layout and design concept based on your specifications and branding.
4. Following agreement on the major points, WORQ presents a proposal that lists the included services and associated costs.
5. After the proposal is accepted, WORQ will handle the labor-intensive tasks, moving forward with the fit-out and liaising with all contractors and service providers, so you can concentrate on what really matters: growing your business.
6. Welcome to your dream office!
WORQ oversees all aspects of creating your unique workspace environment, including:
a. Finding locations and negotiating lease terms with the landlord.
b. Designing the layout, locating, and coordinating with all contractors, from builders to IT infrastructure and interior designers.
c. Interacting and collaborating with service providers including utilities, cleaning and hygiene suppliers, telecommunications firms, and office management team.
d. You pay just one bill each month at the end.
Plus a lot more! To learn more, get in touch with our Enterprise sales team right away.
An interior fit-out can be finished in two months or less once all the details have been agreed upon.