- Risk assessment and business impact analysis
- Business continuity strategy to stay sustainable during a crisis
- Emergency response procedures when disaster hits
- Recovery plan for businesses to stay afloat
WORQ Is Here To Be Your Business Continuity Partner
Business continuity planning is the process of creating systems of prevention and recovery to deal with potential threats to a company. In addition to prevention, the goal is to enable ongoing operations before and during executions of disaster recovery.
Reach out to us to find how we can tailor solutions for your business as an alternative work site!
Why choose custom-built office solutions
- Customisable to your business needs
- Cost-effective compared to conventional offices
- Customisable to your brand identity
- Security and safety measures
- Support & maintenance services are included
Contact us for viewing:
Phone: +6010 979 6704
Email: [email protected]
Get a quote
Choose your preferred custom-built office location
Get a quote
What are some BCP situations that may impact your business
Avoid putting all your teams in one “basket”
Option 1: Alternate Between WORQ & Your Office
Team takes turn to work at the company’s main site to keep in touch with head office.
Option 2: Split Team To Multiple WORQ Sites
Teams are housed in different locations to reduce the risk of an entire company being affected at once by a disaster situation.
“Alternate your teams between sites to reduce the risk of an entire company being affected by a disaster situation.
Choose a membership option that suits you best.
We also have an activate-able space “Insurance” just for you
Don’t need a space immediately, but want to be able to have one within 24-48 hours of a disaster? Sign up for our longer term BCP “space insurance” product.
- Guaranteed space for your team with 24-48 hours upon activation.
- Ready technology setup ahead of time; our in-house IT team will work with your company to setup and maintain requirements.
- Conduct Test Days with your team in advance, to prepare for when disaster strikes!
Why WORQ as your Business Continuity Partner
Quick Turn-around Time
On-site IT Support
Designed for your utmost convenience.
Ultra Fast Internet
Printers & Scanners
Testimonials from enterprise companies
Awards & Accreditation
Accreditation & Compliance
Malaysia Digital Hub
Conferred by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
Building Guards and Security
24/7 Lighted Walkways To Carpark
Don’t have a time to visit? Take a virtual tour
Use this feature to see what our space looks like without coming over!
About custom-built office solutions
Not seeing your questions? Ask away.
+6010 979 6704
What is a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Insurance that WORQ is offering?
BCP Insurance is a guaranteed space for your business for times of disaster such as flooding, electricity outage, building issues, contagion (e.g. COVID19).
When a BCP situation arises, you may activate this BCP insurance with WORQ and get an alternative business site within 24-48 hours with the required number of seats ready for move in.
This is so that your business operations and risks are controlled. You may choose to purchase this for your whole team, or only for your most critical functions. WORQ recommends that you set up your I.T. functions with us in advance so that it is always on standby for you to move your team into a ready plug-and-play place when the situation arises.
How does the BCP Insurance work?
With the insurance plan in place, you can gain access to an alternative office space at any of our WORQ locations:
for anywhere between 10 to 50 pax or more within 24 hours of a disaster. We can customise the quote for you!
If you are registered with us for the BCP Insurance, WORQ will have your requirements ahead of time. For example:
– Number of pax
– Access cards prepare
– Office space setup
– Internet/technology requirements catered for
so you are able to come into our space and plug-and-play immediately.
How much are the charges?
For 3-6 month plan – charges are at RM 7.00 per pax/day
For a 1 year plan – charges are at RM 6.30 per pax/day
For a 3 year plan – charges are at RM 5.50 per pax/day
For all plans, there is a minimum of 10 pax commitment for the duration, calculations will assume 30 days per month (e.g. 3 months = 90 day charge, 1 year = 360 day charge)
Payment to be made at the start of the month and on a monthly basis for the duration of the plan.
How long will I be able to use WORQ’s office for?
Once triggered, you will be able to use WORQ’s office for up to 30 days maximum duration within the plan period. This does not need to be contiguous and can be split throughout the period.
(For Example, you may purchase a one year plan starting January – December. In March, an emergency at HQ triggers you to utilise your seats for 5 days at WORQ, you have 25 days left to be utilised until December).
What do I get with these charges?
– Office workstation setup (Office desk, table, high speed internet)
– Access to space 24/7 with manned frontdesk (9am-9pm Mon to Fri ; Based on request – Sat to Sun)
– No extra or hidden costs for discussion rooms, phone booths, nap pods, games room and a fully stocked pantry (coffee, tea & snacks included)
– Fully equipped meeting rooms (projector, whiteboard, AV conference system and meeting room discounts of 10% off normal prices)
– In-house IT support team for troubleshooting
– Air-conditioning from 8am – 10pm
– Covered walkways and access to public transport (LRT/MRT/KTM) within 300m
– Community team in charge of events, networking and exclusive perks
What happens when I trigger my BCP plan with WORQ?
If you are registered for BCP Insurance with WORQ, you will be given a contact liaison’s number who will be the main coordinating person between WORQ and your company. You will need to notify the following details:
– Number of pax
– Name of pax + contact numbers
– Duration utilising WORQ site for
– Estimated time required for move in
Once notified, WORQ will proceed to setup the required space for the allotted number of pax signed on for the BCP insurance at any of our sites with capacity.
We will prepare the following for your team:
– Access card for the space
– Office table & chair arrangements
– Wifi password
– Frontdesk on standby
Depending on the state of emergency and the requirements, you may be able to move in within the day itself with at least 3 hours advanced notice. We will endeavour to provide you a space based on stated requirements within that period or at least 24-48 hours after first notification if there are additional requirements needed to be satisfied.
Will I have my IT Setup ahead of time to prepare for a BCP situation?
Yes, our IT team will work with you to setup in advance. We have an in-house IT team able to cater to your requirements as opposed to remote support, for speed, efficiency and urgency during your hour of need.