Why Choose This Coworking Space
- The first unmanned coworking space on an island
- Support sustainability efforts (WORQ x Alunan Coral Reef Preservation Project)
- Coworking space with an ocean view
- Meeting room is available for up to 8 pax
- Get a 10% discount on hotel accommodation for WORQ members
Choose Your Plans & Memberships
- Free-Flow Coffee and Snacks
- Meeting Room
- Cleaning Services
- High-Speed Internet
How to get to WORQ Perhentian Island
About WORQ Perhentian Island
Welcome to WORQ Perhentian Island, the first unmanned coworking space on an island, designed exclusively for the modern digital nomad.
Immerse yourself in the serene beauty of turquoise waters, powdery white sand, and lush greenery while enjoying a seamless work-life balance. WORQ Perhentian Island offers an unparalleled environment where productivity meets paradise.
Join us in our mission to preserve and protect the enchanting coral reefs that grace the Perhentian Island. WORQ Perhentian Island proudly supports the Alunan Coral Reef Preservation Project, making a positive impact on the environment while you work.
Our coworking space offers panoramic vistas of the azure ocean, seamlessly blending the indoors with the outdoors. In addition to the open workspace, WORQ Perhentian Island provides a dedicated meeting room that can accommodate up to 8 people.
This is our FIRST unmanned WORQ coworking space at Alunan Resort, Perhentian Island that operates daily.
There are 2 rooms;
- Meeting room (at level 1) with a seating capacity of 8 pax (Size: 25’ x 9’)
- Coworking lounge (Hot Desk area) with a total capacity of 5 pax (Size: 18’ x 14’)
- Customers/guests will scan the QR code at the hotel reception or in front of the room door to access our website.
- Then follow the steps to book the room on our booking system.
- A code will be generated via email.
- The customer/guest will key in the code on the door lock system to access the room for the duration of the booking.
- The user is required to exit the room once the booking period ends.
- The room automatically locks after the user leaves.
Yes, it’s free! Hotel guests can use the room for FREE, but you will need to make the booking via our website.
Yes, if you are a member of the WORQ All Access Pass, you will be entitled to use the meeting room or coworking lounge (hot desk area) for FREE. Moreover, you will be contributing to the planting of 1 coral for the Alunan x WORQ Coral Reef Preservation Project, in support of our sustainability efforts.
Yes, there is! WORQ members are entitled to a 10% discount on hotel accommodation.