Calling all Startups/SMEs/Corporates/Consultants!
Are you new to the concept of coworking space? Not sure if this is suitable for you?
Purchase a Digital Hub Pass today to experience what it is like.
Digital Hub Pass is an initiative by Malaysia’s ICT custodian – Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) to attract and support startups to explore flexible work arrangement. The pass holder will be able to engage closely with the startup ecosystem.
The campaign runs from 15th July 2020 to 30th November 2020, the redemption period till 31st December 2020.
1. One-Day Pass (4 passes maximum) – RM10
2. One-Week Pass (one week only) – RM40
Startups/SMEs/Corporates/Consultants who are new to the coworking environment (not applicable for existing members).
Click here to fill in the form and we will contact you to confirm your purchase.
1. Experience being a hot-desk member for a day/week. Be entitled to common facilities such as discussion rooms and napping pods!
2. Access public virtual events and programs
3. Limited one-time invitation to a private event
4. Limited one-time introduction with a resident startup member
5. Exclusive invitation to access WORQ’s community communication channels
We’re a hub of all sorts of connections, encouraging productivity with fun & focused business community!
1. Work from a productive environment
It is important to surround yourself with like-minded people. The entrepreneurial journey is no walk in the park, we here at WORQ understand it as we used to be a start-up as well. Don’t miss out the opportunity to be introduced to our resident startup member while you are at WORQ!
2. Join the fun and informative events benefiting individuals and businesses
WORQ organises weekly bonfires, members lunch, leisure activities such as games night, karaoke nights in the space to encourage our members to mingle around, network and exchange ideas and knowledge.
3. Get connected to be part of the business communication channels
We keep our community updated with the latest developments of the government policies, fundings available, exclusive partnership deals. It’s also a channel where the community exchanges ideas, info and shares their experiences to help each other.
WORQ’s appointment as a Malaysia Digital Hub in 2017 has attracted many talented technopreneurs. We have witnessed successful partnerships and collaborations amongst these bright minds in our community.
Curious to know how these happened?
Reserve your Digital Hub Pass here and visit our space today to experience the essence of coworking!
Take this opportunity to attend webinars by your industry thought leaders, get inspired by their word of wisdom to help you and your business to get r...
Work from home may not be a one-size-fits-all solution in the long run for the vitality of businesses. With the availability of the vaccines for COVI...
Work from Home (WFH) may not be a one-size-fits-all solution in the long run for the vitality of businesses As Malaysia and most of the world goes th...
Talk to us!