WORQ COVID Response Plan
We are open for members to access starting from Friday, 17th September 2021 and will be fully operational on Monday, 20th September 2021.
We have always prioritized the safety of our members, and in these uncertain times, this is no different. That’s why we are practicing and enforcing best practices for social distancing and self-isolation in the midst of COVID-19.
As you know, safety guidelines — including those for our members and staff — can and will likely change in accordance with the Government guidelines. You can count on us to keep up-to-date with the latest government guidelines.
To ensure smooth opening in a safe environment, we look forward to your kind cooperation as below :
1. Members shall be required to provide Covid-19 Vaccination and Risk status and to check in using MySejahtera before entering the premises.
2. Body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius is not allowed to enter the premises.
3. Members with “Low Risk” status, including “Casual Contact Low Risk” in MySejahtera, are allowed to enter the premises.
4. Members with “High Risk” status are not permitted to enter the premises.
5. Members that have yet to take 1st dose of vaccination must show negative test results which are valid within 1 week of the test.
6. Members are encouraged to complete WORQ Travel & Health Declaration Form before returning to the premises. Click here.
(i) Individuals who returned from abroad and have not been fully vaccinated or not vaccinated must undergo quarantine, and are subjected to the details issued by the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH).
(ii) The mandatory quarantine period for travellers from all countries is 14 days and can be extended for another 7 days if there is a need based on the risk assessment results conducted on the 14th day.
7. Members shall provide their vaccination status by filling up this form. Click here.
Not fully vaccinated members are advised to practice strict social distancing and refrain from using the shared common areas such as the pantry, games room, and meeting rooms.
8. Only members wearing face masks are allowed to enter the offices. Members are strongly advised to wear their masks properly at all times according to MOH recommendations especially when they are in the common areas for the safety of other members.
9. Members are encouraged to keep a physical distance of at least a 1-meter radius at any given time.
We’re all in this together, learning together and adapting together! If you have specific questions not addressed here, please reach out to us. We’re grateful to you, your ongoing support, and that you’re doing your part to flatten the curve.
Q1: May I come to work if my firm is not providing essential services / MITI Letter?
A1:This is subject to future announcements/future announcements by the Government. Please refer to the relaxation announcement by the Prime Minister on 15 September 2021 as attached.
Q2: May I use the common areas such as the pantry and meeting rooms?
A2: Yes you may. Members who are allowed access to the space may continue to use all the common areas. Members are strongly advised to adhere to the seating capacity guidelines and practice safe social distancing at all times.
Q3: Are there any visitors allowed?
A3: Yes. All members must register their visitors in advance and provide their Digital Vaccination Certificates. Visitors are only allowed to access the reception area and selected meeting rooms (Coco Chanel/Estee Lauder/Cher Wang).
Q4: What are the safety measures that WORQ is practising?
A4: You may refer to WORQ’s COVID house rule as attached.
Q5: My Mysejahtera status is “Casual Contact”. Am I allowed to enter?
A5: Members with Low Risk No Symptom or flagged as Casual Contact are allowed to enter. We would regrettably deny access for members with “High Risk”, “Close Contact”, “Person Under Surveillance” and “Person Under Investigation” for the safety of other members.
Q6: Are there any limitations on the number of pax allowed to return to the office?
A6: The number of pax returning to office will be subject to the vaccination rate of your own company. However we would suggest 50% of Private Suite Capacity on rotational basis to maintain proper social distancing.
Disclaimer: Members are advised to follow the SOP and guidelines provided by the relevant authorities which are being updated from time to time. More information on the SOP can be found following this reference.